The Roller Press Series (RP700 and RP1200) have been designed and manufactured in accordance with EU safety directives and conforms to accident prevention regulations to protect the operator.
Designed to die cut a range of materials, it is the result of many years of experience in the field of packaging.
The machine is extremely simple to use and does not require skilled labour.
A considerable economic saving in cutting.
- Single Phase Power Requirements
- Europe - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 380V, 50/60Hz
- USA - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- 208-220V /40A
- Max absorbed power
- RP700 - 1kW | RP1200 - 1.5Kw
- Working surface
- RP700 - 680mm / 28” | RP1200 - 1200mm / 61"
- Maximum production height
- RP700 - 177mm / 7” | RP1200 - 200mm / 7.8"
- Machine width
- RP700 - 1050mm / 41” | RP1200 - 1500mm / 61"
- Machine depth
- RP700 - 2815mm / 110” | RP1200 500mm / 138" (approx)
- Machine height
- RP700 - 1400mm / 55” | RP1200 - 1500mm / 61"
- Net machine weight
- RP700 - 350kg / 770lbs | RP1200 - 700Kg / 1540lbs
- Bastos Viegas (Medical - Portugal)
- Vincent S. Variete (Chocolate & Confectionery - Canada)
- AVX Corporation (Communication & Security - UK)
- Interform Manufacturing Ltd (Trade former - UK)
- Promedon (Hospital & Medical - Argentina)
- LED Lighting Solutions Ltd (Electronics - UK)
Contact us to find out more information on the Roller Press - RP Series or call us on +44 (0) 1582 469 797