These ovens can be used for drying hygroscopic materials, pre-heating materials (in order to reduce cycle times), curing resin tools prior to forming and heating flat sheet (and then manually drape forming over a jig). As standard, the ovens come with two heavy duty steel shelves.
The plastic sheet is placed on each shelf. It may be possible to put two sheets of plastic on each shelf, providing it is fairly thin. It features a digital temperature controller and an over temperature controller, as a safety backup feature.
- Internal oven size
- 590mm wide x 750mm high x 520mm deep
- External oven size
- 965mm wide x 920mm high x 670mm deep
- Recommended for Formech vacuum forming machines
- 508DT & 508FS
- Volume of Air
- 230 litres
- Temperature range from room temperature
- 300°C- 572 F
- Machine weight
- 13 amps- 2700 watts
- Packed dimensions on pallet
- 1140mm x 1120mm x 770mm
- Packed weight including pallet
- 6-8 weeks
14 pack of additional shelves
- Packed dimensions on pallet: 780 x 580 x 410mm.
- Packed weight including pallet: 30kg.
- Typical delivery time: 2-4 weeks.
Flat pack trolley
- Packed dimensions on pallet: 1130 x 780 x 590mm.
- Packed weight including pallet: 50kg.
- Typical delivery time: 4-5 weeks.
Contact us to find out more information on the Oven PF200 or call us on +44 (0) 1582 469 797