Easy to operate and experiment with, Formech’s plug n’ play single zone compac mini is the perfect solution for hobbyists and first time users.
Incredibly compact and efficient with the latest quartz heaters, yet hugely capable and robust enough for professional use.
Formech’s interlocking feature prevents the table being raised whilst the heater is in the forward position ensuring safe operation for inexperienced operators. A digital timer with audible warning helps achieve consistent cycle times.
Take a look at our other Desktop Series products
Quartz heaters have the benefit of a rapid response and high efficiency resulting in time and energy savings.
Mechanical interlock prevents table being raised whilst heaters are in forward position (all desktop machines).
Vacuum & Release
After the formed part has cooled, air is forced between the mould and the sheet to help it release.
A visual indication of consistent vacuum pressure being applied (pressure in Hg / bar).
Digital timer with programmable countdown and audible alarm helps achieve consistent cycle times.
- Forming area (mm/inches)
- 230 x 280mm / 9 x 11"
- Sheet Size (mm/inches)
- 250 x 300mm / 10 x 12"
- Max depth of draw
- 130mm / 5"
- Max Material Thickness
- 4mm / 0.15"
- Heating Zones
- Heater type
- 440mm / 17.3"
- 425mm / 16.7"
- 835mm / 32.9"
- 33kg / 73lbs
- Single Phase Power Requirements
- Europe - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- USA - 3 Phase Power Requirements
- Power Consumption
- Air Requirements
Reduces forming area to utilise smaller sheets of material and minimise wastage. Standard or custom size.
A dedicated white trolley with locking wheels and convenient storage for plastics sheet.
Starter Pack of Plastic
Assortment of material (HIPS, ABS, PETG) cut to size to fit your Formech vacuum forming machine
Spare parts kit
A consumable parts kit typically including seals, elements, filter, fuses, toggle clamps.
- Clear Step (Medical – UK)
- Anahuac (Education – Mexico)
- Ecole de Technologie Superieure (Education – Canada)
- Cacao Prieto (Artisan Chocolatier - USA)
- Cocoa Atelier (Artisan Chocolatier - Ireland)
- Claremont Secondary School (Education - Canada)
- Coining of America (Preforms - USA)
- Motorola (R&D – USA)
- Hallmark Cards (Prototyping - USA)
- NAFENA Industries sp. z o. o. (Building & Construction - Poland)
- Chocolate Tree (Chocolate & Confectionery - UK)
- Rick Jordan Chocolatier (Chocolate & Confectionery - UK)
- Chicago School of Mold Making (Education - USA)
- Inserm (Education - France)
- Laney College (Education - USA)
- Lutron Electronics (Electronics - USA)
- Cr8Packaging GmbH (Packaging - Germany)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Education - USA)
Contact us to find out more information on the Compac Mini or call us on +44 (0) 1582 469 797
Theatrical Mask – HIPS
Monkey Mask – HIPS
Model Making – HIPS
Theatrical Mask – DUESITH
Car Body Shell – Polycarbonate