Formech International is a UK manufacturer of Vacuum Forming machinery and solutions. We trace our origins back to 1982, specialising in plastics processing equipment optimised for education, design labs and small series production. Formech has established an unmatched international customer pedigree including Apple, Microsoft, Facebook, Disney, Nestle, Cambridge University and many more. Our solutions are appreciated and adopted by a multitude of industries and institutions including education, confectionary, film, theatre and prop makers, automotive and maker spaces. We offer our customers extensive hand-holding and support to help them to realise their design and production objectives.
We are undergoing a sustained and exciting period of growth with new channels of business including e-commerce and distribution of 3rd party products. We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to become a key part of our team in shaping the future of our company. We’re a personable, fun loving and ambitious bunch with a non-corporate approach. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! A competitive salary and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
Formech Digital Marketing manager is responsible for creating and implementing successful, cohesive digital marketing campaigns across web, e-commerce, social media, email and PR channels. You will equip Formech’s internal sales team (UK / DE / USA) and international network of resellers with compelling marketing collateral. The role comes with a high degree of autonomy requiring strong initiative, creativity and project management skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years-experience in a similar role
- Experienced in creating and implementing effective SEO and PPC campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools to optimise content and campaigns
- Proficiency in writing original and engaging copy for web, social media and PR channels
- Experience working with website content management systems (particularly WordPress and Magento)
- Experience managing social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Management and tracking of website and social media conversions
- Managing outsourced resources including creative, web development and POS
- Intermediate experience with PhotoShop, Illustrator, Indesign or similar creative tools
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic video editing skills
- Intermediate in a second European language
- Marketing related Degree or Diploma
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Personable and engaging with infectious enthusiasm
- The ability to maintain composure and a sense of humour under pressure!
- Methodical with a strong attention to detail, whilst not losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously as well as part of an international team
- Quick to learn and adapt
- A willingness to travel within (UK and Overseas)
- Create engaging copy with a consistent and representative tone of voice across all media channels
- Formulate and implement targeted marketing for each key sector including Education, Confectionary, Print & POS, Film & Theatre, etc
- Utilise Google Analytics and WebMaster tools to optimise content and direct PPC campaigns
- Create, implement and measure promotional cohesive campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, email and Social Media platforms
- Identify and engage with PR targets, influencers, bloggers and external partners to increase Formech exposure
- Create engaging press releases for a range of media channels
- Management of website Content Management Systems
- Manage outsourced resources including web development, branding, creative and POS
- Support exhibitions, training events and presentations with pre-marketing and on-hand promo-materials
- Create engaging presentations for customers, resellers and partners, seeking technical inputs from the team as required
- Maintenance and formatting of technical and training documentation (technical copy will be provided)
- Project manage marketing campaigns using TeamWork (training will be given)
- Utilise Formech’s database to extract and analyse key customer data
- Presentations to senior management on campaign ideas, results and conversions
A competitive salary and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile and a covering note explaining why you want to join us!